Friday, July 6, 2007

A emailer asks “Where's a good source for NATO straps?”

An emailer asks: “Chuck, Where's a good place to buy NATO Straps?”

It occured to me that while I had some ideas for sources, I don't know that anyone has compiled a list of said sources. So I decided to share my response and post it in the blog with the idea that It would be a pointable place were we could list such staps, and if anyone reading this blog entry had their own suggestions, they are encouraged to post a comment with links.

Sound reasonable?

Ok, here were my suggestions:

The fellow I usually use is Ron Sabo/International Watchman:

http://www.internationalwatchman.com/home.html <---  Look under Watch Bands then Military

Here are some of Ron's more interesting Militaries:

The only rub against Ron (who's prices can't be beat) is that he has a $45-50 minimum order.  So so if you're a little short on your order, buy a $15 assortment of:

Spring bars... Sooner or later you know you'll shoot one across the room, might as well be prepared!

Another source that has been highle recommended to me is West Coast Time/Howard Marx. Who in addition to NATO's also offers British Regimental Color, Rhino and Zulu straps:

Lastly, but not least, there is always Military Watch Resource or MWR, who offer a wide variety of straps as well...

Well, those were my suggestions, do you have any to share? If so, please post a comment!

Thanks!

-- Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment